Patchwork Stam Fever!!!

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Hey ladies,
Yes I am still here, 4 days overdue and I'm surfing the bay for my next purchase!!! I'm doing everything, nesting, walking, eating spicy food, and drinking rasberry leaf tea, so watch this space!!! Well what can I say..I have never really been a stam fan, hope this isn't blasphemous to all you MJ lovers and stam owners, but I did say to myself that should I ever own one, I would be more partial to a PW stam and a black one at that, as black is the classier and more conservative option. I have always admired the peanut stam as well as the ivory but not for me as I feel maintenance would be too great, and with me being a mother of two, soon enough at least, I don't think it would be a wise move. However, I have come across a PW stam in indigo and am weighing out whether it would be better to go for an indigo stam rather than a black one?! It seems a really interesting colour, not quite black, not quite blue, conservative enough, but is it classy or timeless enough? Any indigo PW stam owners? What do gals think? Also what would be a good price as I noticed a black one go for $850 on the bay just a few days ago. Is that too high or reasonable enough for a brand new one? I do have to consider shipping and customs tax too...any input would be appreciated :tup:

Good luck with the new baby!! Best wishes for an easy delivery and keep us updated!!
Thanks muggles:tup: Please keep me in your thoughts as I'm just as nervous about having this baby second time round as I was with the first one. I don't think anyone can really anticipate childbirth in a good way!!!

Hang in there -- that baby will be here soon enough (I was 2 weeks late myself the first time, so I've been where you're at!!)

As for the Indigo Stam, I think it's a GREAT alternative to Black. It's dark enough that it can almost pass for Black in certain lighting, but has that hint of Blue to it -- as for price, Bloomingdales marked these down 30% recently -- with the F&F event (which is now over), it was another 20% off (I think it was around $865), so I think you're right on the money at $850 -- of course, since you're overseas, if you buy it from a US seller you'll have extra shipping & possible customs -- you MIGHT want to see if you can find one for just a little bit less so those costs don't kill you, but then again, it might be hard to find a NWT one for much less than $850.

I agree. The indigo pw stam is gorgeous! It is still conservative and classy, but a little more unexpected than black. AND I am a sucker for navy bags with gold hardware...It is such a striking contrast. :tup:

I think the PW indigo Stam is beautiful. Such a great color, go for it!!!

Hang in there! Waiting is so hard, my 1st was 2 weeks late, so I remember how hard it can be! Good luck!

Thanks you guys :flowers: I think I am more inclined to go for the navy/indigo myself as I have never ever owned one and feel that perhaps there are other black bags I can get in the future.

Thanks you guys, hopefully indigo it is..will update you with baby and bag:flowers: just remember me in your thoughts and pray I have a smooth, swift delivery..it's definitely going to be sometime this week, who knows maybe even tomorrow? Got a hospital appt with my ob/gyn