Patchwork Speedy - yes or no?

I have yet to see the Grey Speedy anywhere, here, on Ebay or in the store......still waiting for my SA to call me with it, she did give me a shot at the Bowly in Grey, but I just got my wife the Blue speedy, and in person, it looks much better than any picture.......I think it's "underated", and I think it will be more sought after after it's sold out......my opinion of course...

I agree.....the speedy is so much nicer in person. You really do have to see the bag to judge. I just saw the grey speedy tonight at Neiman's in Vegas. The manager called me to look at it......it was on hold for a waitlisted customer.

Here is a pic of the line, a speedy has been confirmed:
attachment.php

Hello!!! :nuts: This line is HOT! :drool:

I'm not going to jump the bandwagon and say buy what you love. But be logical. NO I think you shouldn't buy it, it is a piece of JUNK. sorry for the candidness but realistically, are you going to be able to go in public with that bag?
Don't get sucked in by advertisements and "seasonal/ limited edition" items. There are much much nicer LV pieces for that price. You can get a pegase or use the money towards a alzer? IMHO.

Yeah, I've gone out several times with my piece of junk. May I say that I've gotten many compliment by complete strangers on this bag? It's ok that you don't like it, but please be a little more civil and respect other TPFers that do like this piece. There's really no need to go there.

I'm not going to jump the bandwagon and say buy what you love. But be logical. NO I think you shouldn't buy it, it is a piece of JUNK. sorry for the candidness but realistically, are you going to be able to go in public with that bag?
Don't get sucked in by advertisements and "seasonal/ limited edition" items. There are much much nicer LV pieces for that price. You can get a pegase or use the money towards a alzer? IMHO.

Please have a wiser choice of words next time... a few people own this bag and their feelings can get hurt. ;)

if you ask me, i'm not really a fan of the denim line, so the patchwork speedy doesn't appeal to me much either. i don't want to sway you with my opinion, so if you love it, you should definitely get it. if you change your mind, you could always return it and get something you like better.:yes:

You will know when you feel it is the right bag, just walk in have a look at the bag and then walk out of louie for 30 mins and if you can't stop thinking about the bag then get it