Patchwork Purses

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm new here and I have never bought a coach purse before. I went to the outlet last night and I saw last years Holiday Patchwork tote for $250. I wanted to buy it but I was wondering what outfits go with it??

2. It goes with everything....lots of colors in it! I use mine all the time.

3. I don't own that particular bag, but I knew someone who did and it matched basically everything she wore - from jeans to dressier stuff. I think it's very versatile.

4. Dress it up or down - match it with denim or match the gold and silver in it - just don't wear too many prints, that would be a bit overwhelming.:blink:

5. I own three Patchwork Totes and they go with almost everything!

Try to stay away from busy prints when carrying one of those beauties!

6. I have two patchwork bags and they do lend themselves to lots of things.

I like using my Hobo from last Spring with a plaid shirt I have from Old Navy that has the same colors. Looks great!

7. That is my favorite patchwork design, i prefer it over this year's. I think it would go with everything since there are some very neutral colors in the patchwork design! I hope you get it!