Patchwork Mini skinny ALREADY dirty!

bellapsyd

<3
O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
I have the pink/purple patchwork mini skinny...it's about 3 weeks to a month old. It does nothing but sit in my bag (I store my CC's in it)...well the suede is dirty!!! WHen I was at Coach today (and spent 200!) I asked about it and the SA said "Yes, it dirties easily. Sorry. The suede can't be cleaned"

It bothers me!

Have any of you ladies cleaned Coach suede? What should I do???

Suede can be cleaned. You need to get a suede eraser. You rub it lightly and there is also a brush that you use afterwards to brush the suede to it's natural pile. I have the blue suede carly and I clean it after every use.

I have heard on these boards to use a emery board (nail file) very lightly.
:yes: Yup! It works too! I've done it. There is a bit of suede on my spring '07 patchwork tote and it gets dirty VERY easily...I just used an emery board and it came off...but you can only do it so many times before it wears away.:tdown: That's the thing w/ suede. It's so pretty, but so hard to take care of. Good luck getting it clean!

I was surprised to find one of these at the outlet last weekend, so I scooped it up right away then noticed it was filthy!

I'm so sorry you're having this problem... I hope you can get it clean :tup:

Oh no! But honestly, this is the reason I took the patchwork wallet back and exchanged it for another bag..I figured it would get super dirty really quickly. Good luck cleaning it and let us know if you find something that works.