Patchwork LV's . . . what's the attraction

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Could someone please explain the appeal of the patchwork bag. Does anyone have one of these? Other designers have them as well. (I apologize to any tPFer's if this is your pic off a website.)

I just wonder who is into these bags. Certainly no offense to anyone's taste. I was a little girl in the 1970's and even then the entire patchwork craze seemed odd to me.

Is it the colours? Or is it whimsical? ? :confused1:

Could someone please explain the appeal of the patchwork bag. Does anyone have one of these? Other designers have them as well. (I apologize to any tPFer's if this is your pic off a website.)

I just wonder who is into these bags. Certainly no offense to anyone's taste. I was a little girl in the 1970's and even then the entire patchwork craze seemed odd to me.

Is it the colours? Or is it whimsical? ? :confused1:

for 25,000.00 Nada

I like the patchwork, it is cute. I don't love it though and would not spend that kind of money for one.

It just comes down to personal taste. I personally do not like Birkins, to me they look like grandma bags. However, some people obssess over Birkins. :nuts: Even though I can afford a Birkin, I would never buy one because I just don't like the style.

Not for me....someone said it earlier, and ITA...reminds me of pot for a plant lol.

On a side note they were talking about a patchwork bag that is suppose to be one of the first spring releases...sounds just the coach bags to me...hmm...doesn't sound good...didn't like them from coach, and I don't think I will from LV....I keep thinking someone said, what can we do with all these scraps?

I like the style but the $$$$$ is way out of my league. There's a different patch style coming out in the spring and I don't like that one. If they made a bucket or tote with the different syles of leather/canvas (without all the handles and hardware poking out) that would be great!

ETA I agree twinkle Coach did it first. Hmmmm.