patchwork denim clutch

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey guys.
    i stopped looking at LV stuff for about 4 months (jan-april) so i am a bit out of the loop. anyways i remember from the s/s 07 line there was a very cute denim clutch that a model was holding. but i went to LV to ask the SA about it and she says there is no such thing. i even tried the lookbook and couldn't find it. so my question is, is it not being made? i'll see if i can find the picture of it. thanks!

2. here's the picture.

00710m.jpeg
  3. its sooo cute!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

4. chanel princess: what the heck is your avatar pic? LOL

5. if i'm not mistaken, it wasn't put into production.

6. her avatar is a picture of lanterns :smile: there was a lantern festival in Toronto...

7. emilyk: hehe the pic is from a lantern festival set up in toronto last year. it was basically a group of people from china who came to set up an area where everything is lit up by light. my picture is a few of the pandas. (there were like hundreds) haha

caley: thanks for the info. that's such a shame as it is my favourite piece.

8. I loved that too, sadly it didn't make the cut such a shame

9. I also like that. It's a shame that it didn't go into production.

10. no problem! i was sad too upon hearing the news that it wasn't coming to the stores.

11. That would've been really cute!!!

12. i hate the way they torture us. they show us the cutest little bags and then they dont get made. i would have loved that little clutch.