Patchwork Carly is on Macy's Website (Photo attached)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If this has already been discussed, I apologize. Here is the photo...

Attached Files:

2. Thanks! I had been looking for it but gave up. :smile:

3. Oh Darn... I thought it was going to be the same size as a medium carly, but it's smaller. :sad:

4. Thanks for posting! It looks like the patchwork Carly only comes in a smaller version. I think a lot of ladies will be disappointed by that.

5. I think Macys dimensions are off. I've seen this in person and it looks to me to be the same size as my medium black carly. I may go back today to compare them side by side.

6. I agree. I spent a fair amount of time looking at it at Dillard's yesterday and I think it's the same size as the medium Carly.

7. Please let me know if you do, I was dissapointed to see that it was smaller and I have no macys around to check it out in person. Thanks! :smile:

8. Nice!
    I love the blue!

9. Darn, I would love to have that first one in the large!

11. The one on coach.com says the medium is 15 (L) x 9 1/2 (H) x 5 (W). :smile:

12. I'm 99.9999999999999999% sure it's the same size as the medium....

13. Ok, the Coach site says the large Carly is 17 X 13, so I'm guessing the medium is 15 X 9. Dayum, now I gots to change my wish list!

14. I'm gonna have to go see that.

15. I like the khaki one...not sure if I like it enough to buy it, though.