Patchwork bags for Pre-fall 2016?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew about the patchwork bags coming out for Pre-fall 2016. I know there's a patchwork Rogue, but will there also be a patchwork Saddle bag? You all seem to have the best intel, is there a number I can call or something? Ready for my first patchwork bag and I can't make my mind up...

2. My SA mentioned a patchwork saddle bag a few days ago but when I went online I didn't see it. I figured maybe she misspoke but since you have mentioned this, maybe not.

3. My SA made a PDF of Pre-Fall Bags and texted it to me:

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 5.59.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 5.59.45 PM.png

4. Ooh I'm not usually big on patchwork bags but I really like the Saddle one.

5. BTW I don't know where to post this. The other day I was on Coach.com and there was a notice of pre-fall bags being launched May. I didn't catch the exact date and now I can't find it. It seems like it was the 12th or the 15th? Anyone know?

6. It seems like I remember reading May 15th on another thread ... but the 12th seems more likely now that I think about it, because the 15th is a Sunday.

7. Thanks!