Pat McGrath

I’m also still loving PMG. Finally dove into her face products (I know, late to the party). First the concealer (love) then the foundation about a month ago (love, LOVE). This just might be my go-to brand.

Reactions: papertiger
I’m also still loving PMG. Finally dove into her face products (I know, late to the party). First the concealer (love) then the foundation about a month ago (love, LOVE). This just might be my go-to brand.

The foundation has a very good colour match for my skin-tone, but there are others that are better skincare-wide.

If you like the concealer and the foundation, I think you will love the undereye powder (4 colours). you hardly need any at all so it lasts 'forever' and it's quite blurring.

Reactions: mosare
The foundation has a very good colour match for my skin-tone, but there are others that are better skincare-wide.

If you like the concealer and the foundation, I think you will love the undereye powder (4 colours). you hardly need any at all so it lasts 'forever' and it's quite blurring.

Oh really? I was debating on trying the powder since I’ve been pretty impressed with the Fenty powder but you convinced me.

I will give it a go. Thank you!

I recently go my first PM eyeshadows. They are beautiful and apply like a dream, but disappointingly crease and start fading towards the end of my work day. My favorite eyeshadow brand, Fyrinnae, doesn't do that and has equally beautiful shadows for a lot less.

Reactions: pquiles
I recently go my first PM eyeshadows. They are beautiful and apply like a dream, but disappointingly crease and start fading towards the end of my work day. My favorite eyeshadow brand, Fyrinnae, doesn't do that and has equally beautiful shadows for a lot less.

I love Pat McGrath. I have almost all of the palettes... but took a hiatus after her onslaught of pink color stories. Her eyeshadows do last on my eyelids though... most of them. I tend to have a light layer of concealer from carving my brows on my lids though.

Reactions: papertiger
I am a pale blonde with green eyes - I adore light colored lipsticks - her swatches look light and then I received and they are so dark with red undertones. I cannot do her line.