Pastilles Or Other LV Key Chain - your opinion, experiences...

MC is multicolore, it looks like Skittles:
100_6681.jpg

And the mono is Monogram, which looks like dark and milk chocolate.

Thanks LVbabydoll! Now I see what Bagaddict was pertaining to. Pardon my being naive on the terms. That is very pretty! That was my first attraction till I saw the Mono! But still debating. Glad to hear the durability...how often do you guys wear or use this and how long have you had it? Is it brass or gold plated?

I know what you mean. LOL! Kung Hei Fat Choy! I attended the Chinese New Year launching of the purple epi and vernis at my boutique in Manila and there was a lady trying the trunks&bags chain on mono & damier bags. It looked so good with the Tivoli PM.

The cadenas IMO looks better with solid colored bags like the vernis or epi, too blingey on the multicolore. I tried hanging it on my mono bags but it didnt look quite right or maybe I just wasnt used to it so I ended hanging it on my Prada. If you are near a boutique, it's better to check them out! They look so much better in real life. I hope you get what you really want :heart: And post photos when you get it so we can all drool over it....

I just viewed the "Trunks & Bag" chain charm and looks very interesting as well! First time I've that! Thanks! It is more of a medallion that I also like! Oh my..this is getting to be really confusing now. I'm part Chinese and round thingies, medallion and the like signifies coin money for luck. I'm also considering the "Fortune" (wouldn't you know why) I'm also drawn to the miniature key, lock, tag features of the "Cadenas". The Pastilles add versatility as a bracelet. I don't know...just don't know! I can only afford one for now. Big question for me is, which one would be my first purchase on this.:confused1:

Thanks LVbabydoll! Now I see what Bagaddict was pertaining to. Pardon my being naive on the terms. That is very pretty! That was my first attraction till I saw the Mono! But still debating. Glad to hear the durability...how often do you guys wear or use this and how long have you had it? Is it brass or gold plated?

You're welcome!
I actually like the multi one a lot more, the brown is pretty but is more...I don't know...predictable? The multi one adds a pop of color. :yes:
I wear mine a couple of times a month, flail my hands around like crazy and it's still in great shape lol. I'm not super hard on my stuff but I don't treat them with kid gloves either.
It's gold plated brass. :yes:

I have the Mono Pastilles and have used it for 6+ months. It looks great against mono bags and really pops against Damier. The only bag I haven’t put it on was my Amarante Summit Drive because I am scared of scratching the Vernis. They have held up fantastically. Mine really doesn’t look that much different than from the day I purchased it. I definitely recommend picking one up. It’s perfect because not only is it a classy addition to any bag it is also quite versatile. As many ladies have mentioned it can be worn as a charm bracelet.

I know what you mean. LOL! Kung Hei Fat Choy! I attended the Chinese New Year launching of the purple epi and vernis at my boutique in Manila and there was a lady trying the trunks&bags chain on mono & damier bags. It looked so good with the Tivoli PM.

The cadenas IMO looks better with solid colored bags like the vernis or epi, too blingey on the multicolore. I tried hanging it on my mono bags but it didnt look quite right or maybe I just wasnt used to it so I ended hanging it on my Prada. If you are near a boutique, it's better to check them out! They look so much better in real life. I hope you get what you really want :heart: And post photos when you get it so we can all drool over it....

Kung Hei Fat Choy! Prosperous greetings to you for Chinese new year! Xie-Xie! Ok, that's so much for my Chinese and a few other words! Oh my gosh, I was in Manila visiting relatives in San Juan/Greenhills! (had left already before that event). I got to visit, however, the Vuitton in uptown Manila - Greenbelt, Makati! It was very nice, but was not tempted to buy. Just cruisin by and curious to see the prices in pesos. I wasn't also thinking so much of key chains then. I brought LV stuff with me there and figured I'd just use either my Macy's or Sak's store card over here. Plus to exchange $$ to Pesos for a large sum would be kind of a pain to haul around. (my other cc were intended for other stuff - I also pampered myself at Belo's!) Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to upload the photo of your pastilles! When I get a chance, I'll go to LV and will try them on also on as a bracelet! No fun coming home to snow and slush then crappy commute to work...jet lag still lingers..ugh! I'm glad to hear from an LV fan from Manila! :flowers:

One more...

DSCN1947.jpg

Thank you Sparklemint! Very nice! Would probably start off on EITHER the MC or Mono. Fortune is in the horizon! I could always put the pastilles on my Tivoli PM later on and perhaps also as a bracelet. Have to pick which one (wish I could say that about guys, never mind - LOL!:smile:

I have the Mono Pastilles and have used it for 6+ months. It looks great against mono bags and really pops against Damier. The only bag I haven’t put it on was my Amarante Summit Drive because I am scared of scratching the Vernis. They have held up fantastically. Mine really doesn’t look that much different than from the day I purchased it. I definitely recommend picking one up. It’s perfect because not only is it a classy addition to any bag it is also quite versatile. As many ladies have mentioned it can be worn as a charm bracelet.

Thanks LisaG719! Yes, i'd be fun to wear the Pastilles also as a charm bracelet! Quite ingenious! I'm afraid I haven't stepped out of the Monogram field, but I'm sure they look lovely on those, your other purses you mentioned!:smile:

I don't have one...but I definitely want one! It's on my list ;)

Let us know what you decide and be sure to post pics!

Thanks Jessi5786! Currently, I'm down to two choices - Mono or MC, the ones that can be worn as a bracelet. They both have their own splendor! "Fortune" is definitely in the horizon though. Further, despite the cost (that I work hard for), I would rather stick and expend for an LV piece key charm to go with my LV piece. Good luck and enjoy when you purchase yours!;)