pasties?

1. so i have this black jersey dress. i don't want to wear a bra with it, and the girls stay where they're supposed to be without one, but i fear that if i was in bright enough light, my nipples would show through since the jersey is really quite thin.

sooo...do any of you girls know a good, flesh-colored brand of pasties? i may need them.

2. I don't know any brands, but you'll definately want to wear some--i see those pics of celebs who didn't and they made the "boobs oops" list! :P

3. Nippits for swimming and Braza Petal Tops for evening dress.

4. you know for the pasties, i hate the typical 'petal' pasties so I usually get stars or heart pasties. It's a little more fun just in case the top is a little more on the see thru side. I gotta go to the stripper attire store for those. :P ;)

5. ooooo i want stars! i wonder if i can order them online.

6. i just ordered some braza ones! thanks girls!

7. i hate them, they always wrinkle on me if i get cold and then they hurt more than a brazilian to take off.. i just put concealer on my nipples and hope for the best :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice