Past years square mini flap

monogram

Apr 7, 2007
I'm sorry if this question has been brought up but I couldn't find any related threads in my search.

What year did Chanel stop embroidering/stiching the raised CC on the back of the caviar square mini flap?

Also regarding the 2 sides holding the chain, I noticed that my new mini just have 2 leather loopholes where the chain attached on the sides, but older mini had 2 grommets on the side?

Thanks!

I'm sorry if this question has been brought up but I couldn't find any related threads in my search.

What year did Chanel stop embroidering/stiching the raised CC on the back of the caviar square mini flap?

Also regarding the 2 sides holding the chain, I noticed that my new mini just have 2 leather loopholes where the chain attached on the sides, but older mini had 2 grommets on the side?

Thanks!

:useless: Photos of your bag with the area of concern marked please; thanks.

I may be wrong but it could possibly be end of 2010 into 2011 that Chanel changed the square flap without the raised CC's and Chanel embossed metal grommets! But I could be wrong, so don't quote me as I'm basing the year on my own Chanel handbag collection!