Past Season Burberry - Where Can I Find This Style?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I own this exact purse and it is indeed authentic!!! I purchased mine this Spring, April I believe at the Burberry outlet in Michigan City, IN. I LOVE this purse -it is so nice and has so much room....the lighter blue leather is awesome, and the inside with the burberry plaid - great purse!! Price, I recall this purse retailing for $595.00 not $525.00. I bought mine at the outlet for just under $300 - quite a deal!!! If you want additional photos I can post them....if you are questionning the authenticity of this purse -it is authentic! I know, I own one!!!

2. I saw it in white at the Burberry outlet a few months ago...so you might want to try that.

3. Guess what, I finally took photos of this tote and of my Burberry collection...which I will post tomorrow morning...I truly love this bag, great for the spring/summer time!!!!

4. I like it.

5. [​IMG]

Above is a photo of the light blue leather Burberry tote in question. This purse is awesome for srping/summer!

6. Congrats! very pretty bag... where did you end up finding it?

7. I bought it at the Burberry outlet in Michigan City back in April ('06) and I have occasionally seen some there on various occassions - other colors from the collection - hot pink, white, green and light blue -if there were oter colors - I don't know?

8. I have a Burberry in the same color, just a little different style, its authentic. I think your best bet is to watch ebay, you can set up a search for blue burberry and it will email pictures to you of any that come up with this criteria. The blue bag I had seen in the Burberry store listed for close to $600 and I got it for $250 on ebay. It took a little while, but I'm sure more will come up. Good luck.

9. i really like that burberry. you should go for it.