past/present pocket paddy owners - are you having second thoughts???

1. hey guys! most of you may know that i got my whiskey paddy about 3 weeks ago - however, i havent been able to use it since im still at school and its too nice of a bag for me to throw my books in!

however.......im having second thoughts about it now!!! i duno why...and i loved the bag so much...but i feel like i havent taken it out because i wasnt sure if i will love it for long....

what are your thoughts on your paddies? :sad:

2. My first Paddy was tan. I sold it because I thought it had too much of an orange hue to it and I am not an orange person. I never loved it.

My 2nd Paddy was chocolate and I still have it and love it.

My next was a red hobo. I didn't fall in love. It looked funny to me, too long. I took it back.

Then came my whiskey. Well, I seriously consider eliminating ALL of my other bags as I am orgasmic around it. It is soft, super pebbly and slouchy. My best yet! I wouldn't part with it for $5K!

I have an anthracite with tags on it. I don't love it yet and may return it.

So, it isn't just the satchel and padlock. It is also the leather and personality of each bag. I honestly believe there is a paddy out there for each of us to adore. Sometimes it takes just the right one!

3. I have the mousse pocket. In all honesty, I haven't looked back at all. I absolutely adore the color and the bag. I have no qualms about using the bags for anything, though I am paranoid about spilling, etc.. but in terms of using, I absolutely love it.

I also have the whiskey satchel. I have thought time to time of selling it, but know that I probably could never part with it either. It's the only one of the two that I have semi-thoughts like that about.

4. I returned my jeans moyen Paddy and my blanc pocket. I am giving up on Paddies for now...fixated on Balenciaga now! No padlock AND it's super light!

5. When I ordered my dark grey paddy I wasn't sure at all if I should keep it but then I just fell in love wit her. She's my all time favourite!! I just love the leather and its smell even after 3 months it has this leather smell. It isn't the most practical bag and after a long day shopping with her my shoulder hurts but still I can't help myself. I prefer her over my B-bags and all the rest. If I just was allowed to keep 1 bag it would be her!

6. I love mine and want a baby paddy heh

7. I spy Baby Paddy bags on NAP !

8. I'm holding out for the Grey!

9. Oh...I should amend what I said above...I am off of Paddies, but I DID keep my Edith! She's not going anywhere!

10. jacquelinez,

if you're thinking about selling your whiskey pocket paddy let me know--or if you care to trade for a brand new pocket in blanc or black. they're both gorgeous but i think orange tones are better for me!

11. i luv my choc paddy and still can't get over how gorgeous it is and how good it smells!

12. I love my silver Vegas Paddington! I'm just too scared to use it. :shame: I don't have any regrets about buying though as it was a limited edition bag and it's completely gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice