Past lives...

I don't really think about it much, but I did encounter a psychic (seriously) that was a mother of a friend. She told me things about family members and such that she had no way of knowing, i'd never met her before that night.

She also told me that in my past life I was a spoiled daddy's girl (that explains my expensive tastes!) in the Civil war era in the South and nobody really liked me, they only put up with me because my dad was rich. :sad:

I believe it! Without me telling her a psychic told me i'm afraid of swimming because i drowned in a past life.

i also have a phobia of fire so i wonder what happened to me with that....burned at the stake? lol

i was saw this news report about this little boy who was fascinated my WWII planes and new everything about them, and they believe he was some fighter pilot that died in a plane crash.

i believe in Heaven and all that but i think if our soul wants to it can come back at any time and keep learning and perfecting itself....i guess we'll all find out eventually

I'm Buddhist and reincarnation comes with the territory...so it's what I've been taught as a part of religion. You know, do bad things and get bad karma and you'll be born worse off in your next life...

Personally not sure what happens after death though. I keep thinking that it'll be like undergoing general anesthesia or losing consciousness- just a blank.

i think i do... but i also think that whatever happens in our life THEN shouldn'r affect our life NOW.
it's getting ridiculous when someone told about his/her past life and get totally blinded in faith that it effects on his/her decision in THIS life.