Passy GM is home!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to the SA at LV Christchurch and DH who recommended this bag, and my lovely sister and brother-in-law who helped me get this on their trip to HK and couriered it to the tiny regional (and LV-less) town I live in. The whole exercise saved me NZ$500! :wlae:

Recieved it last weekend, and after a week of use, I can totally recommend the Passy GM. It's gorgeous, fits the laptop and all my paperwork.

Attached Files:

2. I love it! Congrats on getting such a chic, elegant, understated and functional bag. I love the shape, I love the subtle sheen of the epi. Enjoy!

3. Great bag!! Good to know about the laptop, thank you.
    Congratulations :yahoo:

4. Congrats!

5. Ooo So pretty! Congrats!

6. sweet, what a beautiful bag...congrats!!!

7. congrats!

8. Great bag - very classy!

Cute dog too!

Congrats

9. i really like the shape of this bag. congrats looks great on you. also you doggie is so adorable

10. Congrats- it looks great on you!

11. Very pretty!

12. congrats!

13. Very nice bag..Congrats! Love your doggy..sooo adorable! :smile:

14. i am soo happy for you . congratz on your purchase. Wow. i didnt know that it can fit a lap . hehe. its soo cool

15. Love it! The Passy is one of my fave LV bags :yes: Congrats!!!