Passport holder in damier ebene or azur!?

DisneyDiva85

Nov 11, 2010
New York
Hey! I am thinking of getting the passport holder in either the damier ebene or azur. Does anyone currently have LV's passport holder?? If so, have you had any issues with your U.S passport fitting in it?!

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
I have it in mono, and it fits great. There are actually several different versions for different size passports. I'm guessing the Vuitton stores and US website have the correct one. :smile:. I went with mono because most of my accessories match. :smile:

DisneyDiva85

Nov 11, 2010
New York
Thank you lelliebunny! I figured it would work well, but had read that someone had trouble fitting their Canadian passport in it, so I just wanted to be sure:smile:

LVWILLIAMLV

Dr. Will, L.V PHd
Mar 9, 2008
AZUR.
Although I have the Monogramouflage....the sizing is standardized. Bring your Passport to the store and ask for (if you choose it...graphite...ilk)...or Azur..and they will fit it for you :smile:

Mar 29, 2008
I have the Damier Ebene Passport Holder. I absolutely love it. The Damier Ebene has proven to be low maintenance and hasn't looked dirty after all the traveling I've done. Have to recommend it!

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
damier ebene, i absolutely love the look of the damier ebene wallets and passport covers etc, mono is probably the most common, and i think ebene just stands out beautifully, plus id be too scared to use the azur inside a bag, feel like it would show alot of wear. Good luck with your choice

DisneyDiva85

Nov 11, 2010
New York
Thank you everyone for your feedback! @ LVWILLIAMLV, unfortunately the nearest boutique to me is 6 hrs away:sad: So I will need to order from the website.

You all def bring up a good point about the low maintenance factor of ebene. That will probably be the better way to go:smile: