Passport Cover

fastcat91

Dec 1, 2006
I was looking at the Passport cover today and I am going to buy one but I am torn between the Monogram and Damier. I like the Damier because of the dark interior and it is less flashy in an airport setting, I also like it because if I would it hotstamped it would be in red and that would look cool! I like the Monogram because if I have something for travel, I would want it to be flashy so I like the Monogram...It seems like I am contradicting myself...so I think the main question is: Do you want to be flashy in an airport? If yes: Monogram If no: Damier, Which one would you choose and why? Thanks for all of your help!

Well the Passport Cover would stay in the inside pocket of my jacket or in my bag, so it wouldn't matter to me if it was flashy or not. I would choose Mono because I've always liked it and preferred it over Damier.

I actually like Damier better, less copied, also if you plan to travel in major airports, definitely watch out for pick pockets, KWIM? Have you consider GOLD w/Damier? I have some of mine stamped w/GOLD, and it's pretty cute too :yes:

I would get monogram b/c it would match my Pegasse and Douville which are in Monogram. But if you don't care about matching any other items, I would get the Damier.

Flashy @ the airport? Generally, no, you don't want to be flashy b/c you could attract negative things like pick pockets or even robbers.