Passport cover or Travel Wallet?? Help....

Teej2703

Aug 17, 2014
Hi,

I'm heading off on an overseas holiday shortly and am having trouble deciding which way to go in regards to a passport holder and a small wallet (I don't want to take my everyday Vernis Zippy, just the cards I need in a smaller wallet maybe)....or a larger travel wallet that holds my passport, cash, cards etc....

Love to know what you carry when travelling??

X

For my trip to New York this upcoming week I plan on using my agenda to hold my passport and itinerary and my key pouch for cards and cash! Let us know what you decide:smile:

I have a pink Longchamp cover, and just went to Italy with my jumbo flap. My passport and boarding passes fit nicely in the back pocket so I was happy.

I had to take the passport out of the cover a couple times to scan the photo/info page. That was annoying but not enough to stop using the cover

The chanel travel wallet is amazing. I list my LV passport cover so I think I am opting for chanel wallet before my next trip (or until the next price increase is announced)

Travel wallet is better. A passport wallet only has room for the passport, and you may still have to juggle more paperwork that won't fit in the passport wallet.

I've been using my Mon Mono passport cover as a wallet. It's perfect for me. When I travel, I lock my passport in the safe at the hotel and place my walking around cash in that slot and my credit card, debit card, and driver's license in the provided slots. Works for me.

I've been using my Mon Mono passport cover as a wallet. It's perfect for me. When I travel, I lock my passport in the safe at the hotel and place my walking around cash in that slot and my credit card, debit card, and driver's license in the provided slots. Works for me.

That's a really great idea, hadn't thought about doing that but it makes total sense! Am planning on buying the trunks and locks mono passport holder for my upcoming trip to the states and will definitely use it as a wallet too and take my cles as a coin purse :biggrin: :biggrin:

I also use my mon mono passport cover as wallet when need be.
I just bought a plastic card insert from the dollar store that I can put in and use when I need more cards.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 841
Wow thanks! I'm still pretty new and just adore this forum! Although I can see my collection doubling in a short space of time!

I have a Mono agenda so maybe as LVLover01 says, I go with that and perhaps purchase a Zippy coin purse or the like as a compact wallet for my cash/coins/cards....

I'm currently in Australia but am off to Hawaii so perhaps I should buy it there?? But I'll definitely want to use it so then I can't claim VAT if I've used it!! Ha! Might have a look for a like new pre-loved....

Thanks, I really appreciated all your advice.

X

That's a really great idea, hadn't thought about doing that but it makes total sense! Am planning on buying the trunks and locks mono passport holder for my upcoming trip to the states and will definitely use it as a wallet too and take my cles as a coin purse :biggrin: :biggrin:
I actually stole the idea from Slang. :smile:
As for coins, since I usually charge everything when I travel so it isn't much of an issue. But I generally just drop any coins in the side pocket of my bag until I get home. :tup:

this is exactly what i do also. :biggrin: