Passing on Yellow Day -- Good luck for someone on waitlist!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in a million years -- I was very depressed about the whole Bal thing after LP's site went down, and just didn't feel like participating in the madness for a while. :tdown:

But today I got my call from Kim at BalNY -- my Yellow Day is in! :tup: And it reinvigorated me a whole lot. However, in the time since I put myself on the list I decided to go to Asia for a couple of weeks, which sapped my discretionary fund completely.

So...I just called her and took myself off the list. I hope that means a PFer who was waitlisted will now get a bag! I've looked at the photos and it's a gorgeous color...I might buy a pre-loved one later.

But for now, I'm sticking with my old b-bag family.

Cheers!

2. It's very good to see you back : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. thanks for the tip :yes:

... moving this to shopping :flowers:

4. Hi Girlie, i was wondering about you. I am so happy to see you again.:heart: Missed talking to you.:tender:

5. Hi HighGloss, good to hear from you. I miss your regular contributions and fab advice!

6. I do believe you may have freed up a spot for me! I got the call this morning and should have her in my hands sometime this next week :smile:

7. Hi, good to see you back again! Oh wow.. a yellow Day, sounds yummy! But I'm still hugging my new beloved 1 week baby :graucho::yes: (still haven't get a chance to post pictures but will do soon)

8. OMG! That's great! I'm so glad "my" bag has gone to a PFer! I'm sure it's going to be GORGEOUS!