Passed my BIG TEST...so I went to the Coach store, of course!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I have been MIA for the past couple months b/c I've been studying for a big icky test (for those of you familiar with the insured/financial planning industry, it was the Investments course towards my ChFC/CLU) and PASSED!!!!! Even with all that studying, I still don't know how I passed b/c I know very little about the stock market, evaluating stocks, pricing bonds...oh, sorry if I just put anyone to sleep. Now I only have ONE (not very difficult) exam before my FREE TRIP TO HAWAII for the conferment seminar...courtesy of my employer :tup:

Anyways, back to the fun. After I picked my jaw up off the floor after seeing that I passed, I jumped in my car and drove straight to the Coach store and got myself the attached goodies plus the pink flower charm for my mom for Mommy's Day. (I really wanted the tattersall coated makeup case, but it didn't come in the small size.)

I've been poking in on the Coach board sporatically to keep up on things over the past few months, but haven't had much time to post so I miss you all :flowers: But just because I haven't been able to spend much time here, you better believe I was beefing up my collection :graucho: I am also going to post pictures of my goodies aquired over the past few months in the April purchase thread.

Attachments

• IMG_1616-1.JPG
    IMG_1616-1.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 166
Congrats! That's awesome! And hitting up Coach immediately would be what I'd do too.

But I'd probably go if I didn't pass too for a pick me up. :biggrin:

You called me out...that was actually my plan all along :graucho:!!
I was either going to celebrate my pass by going to the Coach store...
or partake in a little retail-therapy to drown my failing sorrows by going to the Coach store.
Thankfully, I got to celebrate :yahoo:

I have been MIA for the past couple months b/c I've been studying for a big icky test (for those of you familiar with the insured/financial planning industry, it was the Investments course towards my ChFC/CLU) and PASSED!!!!! Even with all that studying, I still don't know how I passed b/c I know very little about the stock market, evaluating stocks, pricing bonds...oh, sorry if I just put anyone to sleep. Now I only have ONE (not very difficult) exam before my FREE TRIP TO HAWAII for the conferment seminar...courtesy of my employer :tup:

Anyways, back to the fun. After I picked my jaw up off the floor after seeing that I passed, I jumped in my car and drove straight to the Coach store and got myself the attached goodies plus the pink flower charm for my mom for Mommy's Day. (I really wanted the tattersall coated makeup case, but it didn't come in the small size.)

I've been poking in on the Coach board sporatically to keep up on things over the past few months, but haven't had much time to post so I miss you all :flowers: But just because I haven't been able to spend much time here, you better believe I was beefing up my collection :graucho: I am also going to post pictures of my goodies aquired over the past few months in the April purchase thread.

Wow, just being able to type that sentence deserves a new Coach goody or two as far as I'm concerned!!! Congrats and continued success in your studies.

Congrats on passing and congrats on your new goodies! They are beautiful! Exciting about the free trip to Hawaii too *super jealous*! I loveeee that purple scarf especially and I have the same beauty case! Can't wait to see all your other new things!