Pashmy Mummy Bag

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
I searched the forum and couldn't find any mention of the Pashmy Mummy Bag. What do you all think about it? I LOVE it, but I don't have children.
I'd like to hear some of your opinions on whether or not you think it's okay to carry this as an everyday bag. I mean, unless you knew what it was called, would you assume it's a diaper/baby bag?

*sorry, do I need to credit the image? coolspotters.com

Attachments

• BB47c1fc7Ba0F3b9__profile.jpg
    BB47c1fc7Ba0F3b9__profile.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
I searched the forum and couldn't find any mention of the Pashmy Mummy Bag. What do you all think about it? I LOVE it, but I don't have children.
I'd like to hear some of your opinions on whether or not you think it's okay to carry this as an everyday bag. I mean, unless you knew what it was called, would you assume it's a diaper/baby bag?

*sorry, do I need to credit the image? coolspotters.com

I did not immediately think of a diaper bag the first time I saw this bag. And I don't think there's a great distinction these days between larger handbags and diaper bags (unless, of course, a print fabric bag or other design element screams: "BABY"). I know many folks carry a bag not designed for the purpose as a diaper bag, and certainly the converse is true. I am a big-bag enthusiast, so I absolutely understand your comments. I think this bag is wonderfully designed. My philosophy generally leans toward wearing bags that serve your purposes, as well as look lovely, and I think this bag does both. Is this the color you're thinking of? I've seen it in the boutiques, and it is beautiful! Let us know what you decide.

I don't think it looks like a diaper bag. TODS always puts many pockets on their bags anyway and I find them very practical. This style would make a great everyday bag. Bottle of water in the outside pocket, keeps the bottle from rubbing against your wallet (and possibly spilling)in your bag.

I've seen theis bag IRL and it is very nice!
The Pashmy line is one of my favorites.

This is a really nice bag! There's nothing very mummy about it at all, save for the multi pockets, but a number of other designs have that feature too. Btw, this bag is completely sold out in Singapore, all colours too!

i would absolutely carry this bag if i did not have kids! love it...i do have kids but they are 6 now, but i am thinking of getting it anyway as a tote and travel bag, love!!!

does anyone know where to buy this? i cant seem to find them anymore... i know saks had them, but they are not on their website; it seems tods website does not offer a way to purchase on line, although the mummy bag is listed...any thoughts? would i have to call around to the stores listed on their website and see if they have it??