Pasha vs balon bleu

Better in which way? I believe Pasha is a reintroduction of a popular style from the 80’s while Ballon Bleu has been in production since mid 2000’s. They are both great looking watches. Which one holds more interest for you?

My personal preference is the Ballon Bleu, but that doesn’t make it the better watch, just the one I prefer.

Reactions: gagabag and Hq8
Make sure you’re comparing apples to apples. Some BB models have a quartz mechanism, whereas all the new Pasha models are automatic, mechanical watches, therefore are better.
The Pasha 35 SS comes with an easily interchangeable leather band in addition to the bracelet, and can be personalized, therefore is more versatile.
Otherwise, as the poster above says, it depends on your aesthetic taste. To me the circle-in-square design of the Pasha is very pleasing, although it is not to everybody’s taste.
The Pasha has been relaunched with great fanfare, complete with 4 brand ambassadors, so it is a trendy choice right now.
Good luck in your selection!

Make sure you’re comparing apples to apples. Some BB models have a quartz mechanism, whereas all the new Pasha models are automatic, mechanical watches, therefore are better.
The Pasha 35 SS comes with an easily interchangeable leather band in addition to the bracelet, and can be personalized, therefore is more versatile.
Otherwise, as the poster above says, it depends on your aesthetic taste. To me the circle-in-square design of the Pasha is very pleasing, although it is not to everybody’s taste.
The Pasha has been relaunched with great fanfare, complete with 4 brand ambassadors, so it is a trendy choice right now.
Good luck in your selection!
I think ballon bleu more attractive also price of steel with gold reasonable but pasha no steel with gold steel near ballon bleu pasha gold High cost.