Party season is in the air!!

andr114

Oct 7, 2006
Hey guys, I know quite few of you are invited to LV parties this month and I also would like to share the good news that, this afternoon when I came by the store I was personally invited by the store manager in Beijing to attend their Christmas cocktail party on 22nd December!!!

WOHOOOOOO!!!! :yahoo:

The manager told me that I was one of the first ones to be invited to the party simply because they haven't informed many people about it.

She told me that I have to attend because they will be giving out GIFTS!! I will be getting LV Candles for the event.. :wtf::drool:

At the moment I am not sure if I can go, because my flight to Indonesia has been booked. I have to go back for my friend's wedding on 24th Dec...

I was thinking.. hummm... LV party or my friend's wedding. LOL! I'm such a bad person...

Luckily the manager said to me that even if I'm not going, they will be putting aside some candles for me (she asked me if one is enough? I thought myself: OF COURSE NOT!! There is no such thing as enough gifts from LV is there? LOL!)

I think I'm gonna try to change the dates of my flight if its possible......

Anyway, thanks for reading my rants... it's another good day at LV...

no no no, i am not gonna the ditch the wedding. as much as i love LV... my friend's wedding is more important than lv party. :smile:

after few hours trying to change my flight, i finally found a seat! so now i can go to both, the lv party and my friend's wedding!

wohoooooo!!!