Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am selling my Neverfull MM. I feel like the straps were never quite the right length, but mostly, I couldn't take the open top. With 3 kids, one of whom is a toddler, I just couldn't prevent everything from tipping out whenever I bent over to pick him up....so I am relucantly letting it go. I barely used it - only a handful of times, but my money is going into the Montorgueil GM fund. I haven't actually tried it on yet, but I'm hoping I'll like it!

2. I think the straps are the same length on the Neverfull MM and the Montorgueil GM. Someone correct if I am wrong.

But good luck in your quest to find a great new bag.

3. Ah, thanks for the tip! I think the key difference though, is that the Monty's straps flop down because they are on metal rings, whereas the Neverfulls seem to stay up, so I can't easily get into the bag when it's on my shoulder....but like I said, I haven't tried it on yet!

4. if it doesnt fit . then it has ot go...:crybaby:i am sure u will find the one u wan :yes:

5. i wouldnt know aboiut the length but im glad youre making this decision sooner than later because you will be able to get a big portion of your money back since its still in demand!

6. the monty sounds a lot better for your needs!

7. Great choice! The Monty GM is pretty big and yes, the straps do flop down and is east to get in, and it has a zipper! :tup:

8. Montorgueil ZIPS! I hope you consider getting it! I definitely am considering one!

9. good choice. Good luck selling your neverfull

10. The Monty would be a great choice especially with the kids, and it has a zipper, which makes it a plus!:tup:

11. I think you are making the right decision...post pics when you get your new bag!

12. Let us know how it works for you. I love using the neverfull as a diaper bag so will be curious to see how it works out. What I love about the neverfull is that I can put a ton of stuff in it and really wouldn't want to zip it. But, the GM Montorgueil will hold a ton, too.

13. :yes: i agree. i don't like to fiddle with zippers if i discover he has spit up or drooled, i like to be able to just get in the bag asap. i have the gm and i find that it rarely ever gets full so i dont have problems with fall outs. the monty is adorable though!!! and i can see how it would be useful with kids, i am just at that teething and accidents stage.

14. I will get the Monty. I love that bag. I love the zipper too, seems like easy to get things from the bag. It is a great choice.

15. I want to buy the Neverfull GM... I hope I like it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice