Parting is such sweet sorrow :( (Grace wedge slingbacks)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought a pair of those super cute Grace watercolor stripe slingbacks at the Nordstrom Rack special event they had today, but the right heel is slipping and I almost killed myself twice now while trying them out at home. :crybaby: And trust me, I'm used to walking around in heels, but these are not sitting right at all, and I couldn't go down a size because they pinched bad at the store in a smaller size. I am so disappointed, I have the worst luck w/ shoes, my feet are long and narrow and just plain odd :s These darn shoes were only like $69 bucks too, super cheap, ugh, this is such a disappointment. :hrmm: Sorry, just had to vent a moment!

2. Aww, i'm sorry to hear that.. Hopefully some *better* super cute shoes come your way!!! *fingers crossed*

:flowers:

3. Aww what a bummer! I have the same bad luck with shoes! I have really narrow feet and my heel is really small and boney so it always gets shredded with a new pair of shoes!

4. Aw, I'm sorry it didn't work out! I hope Nordstrom Rack takes them back! I thought they didn't do returns on designer items?

5. Major bummer - I find that Coach shoes run wide in the heels - I have big feet (10's), but narrow heels and I walk out of all the Coach flats. I can only buy the sandals with no backs or just a strap on the back that's adjustable - no pumps/flats/slingbacks.

6. Sounds like you and I have the exact same feet then, that is exactly what I think is going on. I think I'll just wait and see if I can find a slip on clog come fall maybe *fingers crossed* I think its the only thing I'll be able to pull off w/ my feet!

Yup, I was home showing them off to DH and then realized they were not staying on, so I phoned them immediately and said that wouldn't be a problem to return. I was thinking the same thing, but they are listed as being 'salon shoe' so maybe that was the way 'designer' didn't apply? Not totally sure, but thankful, I would feel so rediculous if I couldn't wear these AND was stuck with them :sad:

Thanks everyone, I feel a little better now especially knowing I'm not the only one but ugh..still a disappointment. Good to know now though too, I was eyeballing the Gwynnie in the blue optic and was going to splurge on that as well in a couple weeks, so perhaps it was meant to be that I stumbled (hah! stumbled!) across these at the Rack today to figure it out....