Partial refund? Or forget about it?

Seller responded to me, and she told me that it's okay to return them. She is a very nice lady, BTW.
However, I want to try to fix them first since I like the shoes. Seller told me to contact a few cobblers and see if it can be fixed/how much. If the cost of repair is too much, she'd rather have them back and return them to the store where she purchased them from, which I think is a very reasonable request.
Hopefully it won't cost too much to fix it!

Thank you everyone for your comments!

^^Yes, she is definitely a sweetheart and someone I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again in the future.

I've taken them to a couple cobblers but they all said that they wouldn't fix it because it is just "not worth it." :rolleyes: But I think they just don't have the experience... I've looked around the store and I did not see a single pair of high-end shoes. They were mostly dealing with men's shoes. I am going to LA next weekend so I could probably bring them to a cobbler more experienced with Louboutins, but that would mean leaving the seller hanging and I wouldn't want to do that.

I am taking them to a couple others tomorrow but I don't have high hopes. But on a positive note, the wrinkle is looking less and less significant. I've really fallen in love the shoes :love: now and I don't think I can separate myself from them! If the cobblers tomorrow say no/ ask for $$$, I am going to forget about this whole thing.

Thank you everyone for support! :heart:Really helped me to deal with the initial freak-out!