Part-Time vs Work

1. I'm just wondering who will be getting -- or at least thinking about getting -- the Part-Time? I'm very tempted.

I have a Work, which I love, so am a bit confused as whether to get another one, or to go with the Part-Time instead for something different.

What are your opinions of the Part-Time (without having seen a real one yet!)? :shrugs:

2. :smile: I've only seen a couple pictures of the part time, but I really like how it looks! I would say go for it

3. jasp, i'm really considering the part-time. the thought of it being larger than the city with a shoulder strap is very appealing to me. i'm just not sure which color? i'm hoping that they continue this style into 07 in a bright fabulous color!

4. How does the part-time look like?

5. esile, I agree, it would be great in a bright colour! I can't make up my mind which of the current season colours I want. At first it was Bleu India (as you probably know), but then I thought it was too close a shade to my S/S 05 Teal. So now I'm thinking CAMEL...but then I haven't seen camel....This is too stressful. Maybe I'll have to wait for Spring (as if).

TammyD, here's the Part-Time photo from the Balenciaga site:
    [​IMG]

6. Wow!!! Lovely size. Thanks!!

7. woow~~i really want a rouge rif part-time now!!!!!!!

8. jasp, blue india is close to teal. camel could be interesting. i know, it's so hard to decide, but that's the fun part!

bb, i don't think it will come in rouge vif, but don't quote me on it.

9. I definately am getting a part time. I would get a work but I need a shoulder strap! So happy they're making a bigger bag with one.

10. am thinking of getting one too

11. Is BalNY (or any of the retailers) getting the Part Time in Blue India? I seem to remember that Aloha Rag is *not* getting it in that color, right? The Part Time sounds intriguing to me, but I really want to see someone wearing one to get a better idea of its dimensions.

12. I am all over that part time!!! When do they come out?

13. Hmmm...does anyone know the dimensions?

14. 10"h x 16.5"w x 6.25"d courtesy of LP's site :smile:

15. Thanks. :flowers: So it's somewhere between a City and a Work. That's not big enough for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice