Part time Sang - Can't find it anywhere?

latinivy

Sep 22, 2006
So, here's my sad story. I had seen the part time in sang (because I am looking for a true red), a few months ago, and I decided to wait because at that time I had my heart set on a Part time with GGH. On Monday, I went to the bal website (becuause I do that several times a week) and saw the part time in sang w/RH. I fell in love. But, of course they were all out. So, I called around on Wednesday, and the LA store found one in the LV store, so I placed it on hold, I called today and it had just sold an hour prior! They only have a 24 hour hold. Now, I can't find it, and of course now I really want it. I've emailed ****** because I think this is where I first saw it months ago, and now I don't think she has it, she hasn't emailed me back. She does have a poupre, but I don't think this is a true red. Please help me find a Part time Sang in RH, because I can't sleep (kidding) or should I just get the Poupre?. :crybaby:

I did last night (while I was on a rampage/mission) to find it. And they do! Is it safe to buy that way? they want me to send them the credit care info in an email, that is so unsafe:thinking:but I am so obsessed, I will have to do it...thanks so much for the idea!

You don't have to worry at all. I've purchase from both stores before. I would suggest you get from Bal London if they have it. Shipping is very fast, only takes 3 working days, whereas Bal Cannes takes about 4-6 working days. And all you needa do is to fill up a mail order form when order from London. But if you are ordering from Cannes, you have to email them a copy of your credit card (front & back), ID/Passport and fill up an authorization form which requires your particulars, credit card info and signature. Best of luck!

Thanks so much, I hope its worth it! It is much cheaper than the USA prices, but shipping is $120 dollars, that is just not right. That's how they make up the difference in pricing. I will post pictures when I get it! By the way, theres an antracite part time in GSH on ebay right now...have you seen the Anthracite GGH part time? It is beautiful IRL. Good luck finding yours.

I saw a beautiful Sang PT few days ago on ****** if my memory is right. I suggest you may want to ask Erica again or just pre-order one with her now and also someone might cancel their pre-orders so more chances! Anyway ,it is still March you should have a lot chance to get one!!! Goodluck!!!

Hi Latinivy,
Congrats on your new hauls!!Love the sang..

Can i know Sang is really a true red?
And did u pay for custom tax?

It looks true red to me, but it does depend on the light, I was thinking it would be bright red, but instead its a muted red IMO.
No, I didn't have to pay cutom tax (so far I was assured I wouldn't) *crossing fingers*.

hi latinivy, may i know how much Bal London charged for shipping for the 2 bags? is it at 80 or 100 GBP? thanks.

For 2 bags it was 100GBP. But to be honest, it was super simple, they were mailed out Tuesday and I got them Thursday! The package was left on my front door step though, no signature required. Luckily I live in a safe neighborhood.