PART ONE of my December Shopping Expeditions!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bank account has kind of shifted quite a bit (for the worse) in DEC!! lolz.. This is part one of where my $$ went after the spending in Paris. :sweatdrop:

I do apologise for posting yet another picture of this bag.. :shame: Im sure many ladies are quite sick of looking at this bag on the forum!! haha but I still love it loads!! The color is much more vibrant than the bronze luxe tote imo. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Light gold earrings Its got kind of a vintage look to it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PART TWO will be here next week!! :tender:

2. I'm not sick of looking at that bag, I am just sick of it not being mine.

3. I'm still waiting for my bronze but thank goodness I was able to get a black cabas!! Love the earrings!!!! How much were they if you don't mind me asking? Love it! Congrats!!

4. LOL!!! You and me both! I will never get tired of seeing these gorgeous bags!:heart:

Congrats!!!

5. ITA!!! I love this bag, how I wish I had infinite money with which to buy bags!

congrats on the new stuff! I LOVE THE CABAS! :heart:

6. Oh wow, I am :drool: over your photos!! Congrats on yet another gorgeous khaki Cabas on the forum.

Where oh where could my khaki Cabas BE? :search:

7. Oh, and I love the earrings too!

8. I love the earrings! They're adorable :heart:

9. Lainey: Of course i dont mind u asking! The earrings are £170 tax free already at heathrow airport :nuts:

I am so glad there is noone going.. "wot? another of that bag? aye boring! dun u have anything else to post?? zzz"

Thanks for letting me share! :love:

10. Congrats! The bag and the earrings are TDF.

11. Soooo pretty! Mine's getting sent tomorrow! :yahoo:

12. Love them both!

13. the earings are stunning!!!

14. I love the Khaki cabas, but just wondering will the metallic finish comes off easily?

By the way, I love your earrings too~ Very nice :shame:

15. sexy bag i love it!!