Part of my Xmas

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
so for xmas i was kind of upset because i didnt see that much stuff under the tree. i was like, :confused1:. i later found out that i get to pick out my presents. yay. so i got a MC pochette wallet:smile:. and i am getting the rest of my Xmas presents when my family and i go up to Philadelphia in January. i think i can wait:oh: because i really want to go to the KOP mall since ive never been. but anyways, heres a pick of my new wallet

Attachments

• 230814480_772706686_0 (2).jpg
    230814480_772706686_0 (2).jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 99
so for xmas i was kind of upset because i didnt see that much stuff under the tree. i was like, :confused1:. i later found out that i get to pick out my presents. yay. so i got a MC pochette wallet:smile:. and i am getting the rest of my Xmas presents when my family and i go up to Philadelphia in January. i think i can wait:oh: because i really want to go to the KOP mall since ive never been. but anyways, heres a pick of my new wallet

Congrats and waiting for your Philadelphia trip !!
Please post more pictures after your trip... :flowers:

thanks everyone. i was actually looking at a chanel wallet and my parents were about to get it, but then i was like, i want to look at LV first. so i did. good thing because i like this one so much better