Part II of Not too small, Not too big, this one is ALSO just right!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After getting my Wilshire Blvd in Rose Florentin, I knew I had to go back to the boutique because ALL that I could think of the last few days were the SLGs I saw but did not pick up when I brought the Wilshire home. :girlsigh:

So...this is what I brought home. I was torn between this and another...but here it is! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Right out of its box...:smile:

Attached Files:

3. :nuts:

4. Yayy a live one :yahoo:

5. peeking out from its dustbag...

Attached Files:

6. Amarante zippy coin purse?

7. Here it is!!:P The ZCP in Epi Electric! I went back and forth between the ZCP in Bleu Nuit, in Vert Impression, and then I saw this!!!

Posing next to my Chanel Medallion.

Attached Files:

8. Posing next to my Montaigne Clutch for size reference. I'm planning to use it along with my Vernis Ludlow. It's EXACTLY what I needed since I have mostly small purses. ;)

Attached Files:

9. I saw the zippy type in LV the other day, I was this close from getting it...GREAT CHOICE!

10. Ooh I couldn't figure out the color or texture on my iPhone. It's so pretty! Congratsssss! :tup:

11. Last pic - Next to my recently acquired, very much loved Wilshire Boulevard. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

12. Love this zcp!! Congrats :smile: lovely pics too!

13. Thanks Talena! I didn't get it the first day I went to the boutique but I kept thinking about it so I figured another wallet wouldn't hurt right?:graucho:

14. thanks Babychingling and Elliespurse :flowers:

15. Congrats .. great purchase .. I love this too