part exchange at lovehandbags.com

YOu lot are mad!!! i do love my little ledbury- it's v cute but i haven't really used it. However will i use it more come September when littlun starts school? Aaaaaaargh!!! Think i'll see what trade in value i'm offered then make a decision after that!

Maybe- but i don't want to miss the boat as it were....
oh i don't know. maybe i should just get blotto and incoherent!!! or maybe i am already!!!:nuts:

How will you feel when you see your bags listed on Lovehandbags site for much more than she gave you for them in part exchange. Particularly if you then see the bag that you part exchanged them for sell much cheaper on Ebay?

Hi , Just wondered if you went for the Phoebe Jo as it's gone from Lovehandbags ( been stalking it the last few days ) ? if you did get it Congratulations and I'll keep an eye out for your ledbury.

Ooo, well spotted Ltd ed. Jo, anything you want to tell us???

I'm another one who thinks you'd be better off trying the ebay route first. Lovely though choc Ledbury is, I can see why you'd reach for other bags first...and black Anthony, is that virtually unused too?

I had a green maggie purse (pre sale, they were still selling for £250) and which was brand new, never used with box, receipt etc and I think I was offered something like £90 'cash' or £120 worth of credit to use on the site. Not bad but I didn't take up the offer - I sent it back for a pink one!

I'm seriously considering trading in or selling my choc ledbury and an Antony in order to purchase a preloved Choc phoebe from lovehandbags.com. Just wondering if anyone has traded anything in part exchange on this site and did you feel you got a fair price? i haven't got my quote yet!!!! Not sure if I'm even doing the right thing. Those of you out there with an oak and a choc phoebe- do you use both??? :shrugs:
Advice anyone?????

Hi Jo!!! First of all, let me say I have been ogling that Phoebe for a few days now, but as you know, I am on a ban!!!
That said, I recently did a part exchange with Sam at lovehandbags with a fantastic result. I traded my chocolate Roxy A4 tote for a gorgeous chocolate Bottega Veneta bag :heart:, which I received last week. Sam is incredibly fair with her exchange pricing, I refused her first offer for the Roxy Tote, and she immediately got back to me with a better offer, which I accepted. I sent it along to her, and in less than a week received my Bottega Venenta. She did not charge me for the postage to the US, which was a great savings for me, as it did cost me a pretty penny to send the Roxy to her. It was a fantastic transaction, and the bag is gorgeous and of course it was beautifully shipped and packaged. If you check the BV Forum, you'll see my reveal!!! I am thrilled with buying this way, and hope to do it again, it just seems like a great way to get rid of things you don't use, and get what you really want without a lot of hassle!! If you want any more information, I'd be happy to provide!!!!

I have asked them if they are interestedin my black pleated Poppy.
I don't think I'll get the price I'm after but it's worth a go. I imagine they are after more classic Mulberrys
I'll let you know how I get on.

Wow Mombug that is very interesting. I have sold bags on ebay quite a lot - I am a terrible 'impulse' buyer and often use a bag 2 or 3 times over a couple of weeks and then the novelty wears off. I have not had any problems but it is veryt ime consuming and stressful. I think I will certainly think of trading in future just to save the hassle.