Part 2, which pen??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have a MINI agenda! i REALLY can't find a pen! (i have a mm, too, but the mini just takes up less room...) UGH!!! if you find a nice little pen, lmk!

2. oh! just saw the links- thanks!!!!

3. Thank you axewoman:tup:

4. Sorry...No suggestions here. I used to have the small gold agenda pen, and paid about $90 for it new; that's how long ago I purchased it. But it fell out of my wallet, and I LOST IT!! :pout::cry::bagslap:

I agree...I can't see spending $205+ on a new one...I'd rather get a new Charm It or Keep It bracelet instead and just keep using a regular 'ole pen for right now.

5. I ordered this from Penwa for $12 shipped and it's lovely but IT DOES NOT FIT my LV small agenda!! :sad: It's too big. I like that the cap is attached b/c I had the blue Fisher stowaway pen and the cap fell off constantly until I finally lost it and thought this would be a perfect replacement. But, to my dismay, it does not fit!