Part 2, which pen??

Actually, I think the blue Tiffany purse pen goes very well with Amarante.

Thank you! I will look in to that!

Funny I know, my DH says you spend so much for that agenda and you carry around that free pen, what gives???? I don't know, something about that amount of money for a pen and other things I could get....plus to be completely honest I was so hot for the agenda I didn't even think about a pen.........:lolots: I'm a dork, I know!

Thank you everyone. I had my heart set on the blue Tiffany purse pen for so long that now that I ordered an agenda, and realizing it does not match the pomme vernis, I may end up exchanging the agenda just to get the pen. I know that sounds silly:shocked:

I've still been looking. I don't mind designer/non designer.. I'm just looking for a gold coloured pen to match the hardware that fits! The loop is very tiny... any more suggestions out there?

A few years ago, I was on the hunt also. I did find a pen that fit by Tiffany. I cant remember the exact name of the Tiffany pen I used with my agenda, it could have been the purse pen. It was silver with a diamond cut to it, I thought I remember that it came in different colors also? I remember there being a pink with a diamond cut to it also(which I think would go perfect with pomme and amarante). It took a little force to get it in but once it did, I did not remove it for awile(maybe a month) to stretch out the holder. I would bring your agenda to Tiffany and play with the pens. I personally do not think the tiffany blue looks bad with anything! Hope this helps!

A few years ago, I was on the hunt also. I did find a pen that fit by Tiffany. I cant remember the exact name of the Tiffany pen I used with my agenda, it could have been the purse pen. It was silver with a diamond cut to it, I thought I remember that it came in different colors also? I remember there being a pink with a diamond cut to it also(which I think would go perfect with pomme and amarante). It took a little force to get it in but once it did, I did not remove it for awile(maybe a month) to stretch out the holder. I would bring your agenda to Tiffany and play with the pens. I personally do not think the tiffany blue looks bad with anything! Hope this helps!

Thank you, I love the Tiffany blue pen and you are right, there is a pink diamond textured purse pen by Tiffany. I may go this weekend to look at it, I think it would look good with the pomme. I just had my heart set on the blue one so much I am considering exchanging the agenda....it that silly or what.:nuts:

Actually, I think the blue Tiffany purse pen goes very well with Amarante.

Is this the pink enamel, on silver pen? My sister uses that on her Moleskine! However, Tiffany uses standard refills for those pens and they don't write all that great...

Edit: just saw that you wanted blue!