Part 2, which pen??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so today I asked which agenda, the pomme or T&B mono and everyone said pomme, so I did order the pomme small ring agenda online while that color is still available. This is a gift from my DH for VDay. Now I want a pen but I just cannot (yet) spend $200 for an LV pen. I am still saving for my next bag so any suggestions on a nice pen? I like the Tiffany blue purse pen, but it does not match:sad:

2. We're agenda twins, got the same agenda several weeks ago! :biggrin:

I'm bumping this for you as I too am looking for a perfect pen to go with it.

3. Congrats to you, you have great taste:ghi5:

4. Same here... I bought the Epi Cassis small ring agendy last month & still have no pen.... would love to get a pen that fits w/reasonable price..

5. ^^now that makes three of us. Hopefully I can get some good responses:thinking::sos:

6. I'm afraid I can't help but I am definitely in the same boat. Nobody makes pens that small (except for LV I think just so they can get more of our money!)

7. I just refuse to pay $200 for a pen or pencil:pout:

8. :sos::sos:

9. :whistle:

10. I'm also looking for a pen... does anyone know if the Tiffany Purse Pen comes in gold??

11. I have the Tiffany pen. I think it will be fine with your Pomme Agenda.

12. Guess we're all looking for pens LOL! I don't put a pen in the agenda, I just use a pen that sits in the bottom of my purse right now. I don't feel very chic having such a nice agenda and then pulling out my bright blue "this is where I go to the eye Dr." pen! I hadn't yet looked at the LV pens, didn't know they were that much, bummer! I had heard of the Tiffany purse pen, but I have the Amarante agenda and didn't think it would go.....Oh well, maybe someone has a better solution than mine!

13. #13 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    How about a Cross 14 kt gold-filled pen for $100 or 18 kt for $130? I have the 18 kt gold-filled one.

Here is the link to get one:

http://www.cross.com/catalog/pendetail.aspx?cat_name=Classic+Century+Pens&id=1502

I like the style and since it is gold filled and not gold plated, it won't rub off. :biggrin:

Here is their history, if you're interested--which is extracted from their website:

Attached Files:

14. :lolots::lolots::lolots:"this is where I go to the eye Dr." pen!

15. Actually, I think the blue Tiffany purse pen goes very well with Amarante.