**part 2 ....fall 07 Exclusive Pics**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The second bag is gorgeous!! the other ones are just ok
    I wouldnt spend that much money on them.

Did you pre-order #2 Jill?

2. yep..I preordered a few bags...LOL.....
    I just got a voicemail from my Chanel SA in FLA too...lol..Askin me if I want to order anything else..hehe..ummm...NOT...

3. thanks for the pic. I saw the trunk show too, and fell in love with lady braid collection (I believe #3 is one of the lady braid) but $3300.. dear god...

4. Thanks for posting!! U R the best!

5. #3 is GORGEOUS but the price of that bag is going to give me nightmares. :Push: The #2 pocket in the city is the same bag I saw at SCP on Monday, cute bag!

6. beautiful bags, disgusting prices.

7. nice...but way to pricy. Not even going to consider them at that price!

8. Thank you DJO, I love #3 & #4.

9. Thanks for posting, but, mehhh, I'm just not feeling it. Nothing screams, classy, chic, must-have Chanel to me. I must be getting old! LOL!

10. Bags and prices are not matched.

11. ITA... you're not alone! Thanks so much for posting Damien! :heart: Nothing reaches out, grabs me, and says: "Take me home, please!" And at these prices, the chances of that happening are even less so. :P Personally, I think I'll be getting a patent classic flap, and who knows what else, but none of these for certain! :smile:

12. i am in love with #3 and I saw #2 in boston yesterday and considered taking it home, but the price!!!!

13. Thanks again for posting those eye candies...thank goodness nothing is calling my name....at least not yet...lol.:P

14. #3 looks like the lady braid had a threesome with the timeless classic tote and an unknown ligne...

15. love the last one...but it doesn't have a price =i