PART 2 Come join the 50-ish-plus Club! (age, not # of bags)

Ladies, your Ellipses are driving me crazy. Sooo cute and well made. I've always admired the style and maybe now's the time. What's your thought about the PM vs. the MM Ellipse? Do you find the zip opening generous enough to get your wallet in/out? Does it fit a full-size wallet (like a large Zippy)?

Once in a restaurant I saw a woman with the MM and it was striking too.

SQ said it so well it does hold a lot. Mine is PM too.

Reactions: skyqueen and jellyv
So it happened, DH’s cancer developed 8 new metastasis - on the brain.
Cause there are so many and they are placed all over the brain he is going to have the highest dose radiotherapy on the whole brain.
He’s on Prednisolone at the moment so life is okay - but I tell you! we both thought he was dying just before the ambulance arrived last Monday :sad:
We are very realistic and has been from the day he got diagnosed 1 year ago - we know he can’t be cured.

It’s just so hard to see the end is coming closer ....

:heart:

Cause there are so many and they are placed all over the brain he is going to have the highest dose radiotherapy on the whole brain.
He’s on Prednisolone at the moment so life is okay - but I tell you! we both thought he was dying just before the ambulance arrived last Monday :sad:
We are very realistic and has been from the day he got diagnosed 1 year ago - we know he can’t be cured.

I'm so sorry.

Oh, my dear... I'm so very sorry to hear this. I know that the two of you have always known this was coming, but that's different than having it actually happen. I'm holding you in my heart.

I can imagine. My mom had brain cancer. She was so frustrated when she couldn't remember the correct words for things. She wasn't as bad as she imagined she was.
It's very frustrating indeed. And he jus turned 50 some months ago ....

Clifene, so very, very sorry to read this. Hugs to you.
Thank you youngster!

Oh, my dear... I'm so very sorry to hear this. I know that the two of you have always known this was coming, but that's different than having it actually happen. I'm holding you in my heart.
Exactly!!! Thanks a lot Elaine.

Oh, Cilifene,
I am so very sorry to hear your latest update. You and your dear dh are in my prayers. May you be granted some very special time together. We are here for you as much as a virtual community can be. :heart:

Reactions: bisbee and whateve