PART 2 Come join the 50-ish-plus Club! (age, not # of bags)

For any of you who have been hearing about the terrible fires in Northern California, we're just due south of where they are raging but we're fine. We're in no danger, but the air is filled with smoke and they're advising older people, little babies, and anyone prone to respiratory problems to stay indoors.

I've gone out for necessary errands, and I've seen some people wearing masks. It's pretty scary, and of course I feel so sorry for the 20,000 or more people who have had to evacuate. Many lives lost, they don't even know yet how many, and lots & lots of properties destroyed.

October is typically fire season in this part of California, but this is a particularly bad year.

For any of you who have been hearing about the terrible fires in Northern California, we're just due south of where they are raging but we're fine. We're in no danger, but the air is filled with smoke and they're advising older people, little babies, and anyone prone to respiratory problems to stay indoors.

I've gone out for necessary errands, and I've seen some people wearing masks. It's pretty scary, and of course I feel so sorry for the 20,000 or more people who have had to evacuate. Many lives lost, they don't even know yet how many, and lots & lots of properties destroyed.

October is typically fire season in this part of California, but this is a particularly bad year.
Elaine,
I am so happy to hear that you and your husband are okay but grieved by the horrible fires in your area. I have seen some photos and they are heartbreaking. My words seem inadequate for the suffering endured by so many people, but just know that you are thought of and in my prayers. :heart:

What a fun bag, Barbee! I love that you can wear it a variety of ways. What are the dimensions? ❤️
Dimensions are 10 x 6 x3.5. A decent size. I have been using a tote all week, with an organizer, and I find things are still getting lost inside, which is hard to believe.
I wore my new bag to dinner last night, and decided, for the first time, to set the bag on the table, as I see others doing on Purseforum. Every waitress commented on the bag. Even the owner, who I know, came over to look at it. So maybe the key is flaunting our bags! Of course, this one I wanted to flaunt. My husband had been none too happy when I said I wanted to buy it, so this way I was working it--letting him see how others liked it.

I heard this morning on the news that progress is being made on the fires. I feel so bad for the lives and homes of everyone in your area and pray for continued progress. It's incredible to realize how quickly the fires spread, seeing that cars cannot even be removed in time. So sad for the lost lives and changed lives.