PART 2 Come join the 50-ish-plus Club! (age, not # of bags)

Hello everyone, long time no see. I can't catch up due to eye issues but I did see your picture Skyqueen and your Lily looks fab with your Gucci. I had my first eye surgery today and my next one will be Feb.1. As of yet we don't know the results of today's
surgery but my physician is optimistic for a good outcome.

Hello dear Izzy, great to hear your physician is optimistic for a good outcome....:hugs:

Reactions: chessmont
My Lily came... bit disappointed with the leather (pebbled grain). A nice bright blue-red and I like the size. Goes pretty good with my
Gucci loafers...just a brighter red. Perfect look for what I want so I think I'll keep it. Thoughts?
View attachment 3579631 View attachment 3579634

I missed your thoughts on this but if you are unhappy with the leather I wouldn't keep it. My Lily is also pebbled grain but beautiful leather and I love it. Gucci has some gorgeous red bags but I still think you put a great look together.

Good luck with your eye surgeries Izzy! I don't know your issue, but I wanted to let you know that DH had cataracts removed several years ago, and I had one removed a year ago - it had developed VERY quickly over the course of 1 year for some reason - the other eye has one but it is very early in development. The one I had removed was very successful, and I no longer have to wear glasses as a result! I actually have great distance vision now in the "fixed" eye, and didn't have to wear reading glasses before, so the other eye still has good close vision. It's a little "confusing" at times, but I've gotten used to it, and have the best of both worlds!

Reactions: can_do_mom
IMG_3506.JPG I went into work with my daughter yesterday. She works at a nice mall. I thought I'd pick up a few things for the trip to Mexico. I'm friendly with the lovely gentlemen at the LV store and so I wandered in to pay them a visit. No new bags for me but look what I ended up buying. It's hard to see in our pic, but it's an adorable little LV locket, part of their Make a Promise campaign. With each locket or bracelet purchase they donate $200 to UNICEF to help children in need.
So that's Reed and I, making a pinky promise!

Hello everyone, long time no see. I can't catch up due to eye issues but I did see your picture Skyqueen and your Lily looks fab with your Gucci. I had my first eye surgery today and my next one will be Feb.1. As of yet we don't know the results of today's
Fingers, eyes and toes crossed! :flowers:

View attachment 3580136 I went into work with my daughter yesterday. She works at a nice mall. I thought I'd pick up a few things for the trip to Mexico. I'm friendly with the lovely gentlemen at the LV store and so I wandered in to pay them a visit. No new bags for me but look what I ended up buying. It's hard to see in our pic, but it's an adorable little LV locket, part of their Make a Promise campaign. With each locket or bracelet purchase they donate $200 to UNICEF to help children in need.
So that's Reed and I, making a pinky promise!
How interesting...post a pic!
Where in Mexico are you going?

Reactions: can_do_mom
Speedy recovery and positive thoughts coming your way Izzy!!!

IMG_3516.JPG
Skyqueen, It's a small locket, with the LV logo in a circle. I frequently wear small, dainty necklaces so this is perfect for me.

We are going to Playa Del Carmen. We've been there before, but haven't stayed at this resort. It's a business perk trip for hubby and I. Usually they take him hunting or fishing but this time the wives are going too. I haven't traveled with this group in many years but it should be fun!
How interesting...post a pic!
Where in Mexico are you going?

View attachment 3580553
Skyqueen, It's a small locket, with the LV logo in a circle. I frequently wear small, dainty necklaces so this is perfect for me.

We are going to Playa Del Carmen. We've been there before, but haven't stayed at this resort. It's a business perk trip for hubby and I. Usually they take him hunting or fishing but this time the wives are going too. I haven't traveled with this group in many years but it should be fun!
I love your necklace!

My Lily came... bit disappointed with the leather (pebbled grain). A nice bright blue-red and I like the size. Goes pretty good with my
Gucci loafers...just a brighter red. Perfect look for what I want so I think I'll keep it. Thoughts?
View attachment 3579631 View attachment 3579634
This is such a pretty style. We all should have a red bag, so I say keep it!