Parrot?

isabells

Spread the Word!
Oct 19, 2009
Anyone have a pic of the Parrot color in the Dylan line? I like the color shown on the LP site, but the Luna Boston pic is scaring me. It almost looks pastel. Though it's a good color, it's not what I'm looking for. I love the saturation in the LP pics, so I hope that's how it looks IRL. Anyone got a pic to help me decide? Thanks!

Any info./comments would be helpful, too...doesn't have to be a photo. :smile: I did a search and didn't find any "real life" pics or much of a description besides that it's between leaf and lime?? Thanks!!

I had received a dylan wallet in parrot from LP but had to return it because it had dirty black fingerprints on it - I was very dissapointed at their lack of QC.

Anyway - it was not a bright neon green like I wanted - it was just about a medium green - not pastel but not bright either.

^^A medium green is along the lines of what I was hoping for. Thanks Nancy! But I'm sorry your wallet didn't work out for you. I hope you can find a suitable replacement. :smile: