Parma Cocker (2007) size help needed

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Does anyone recall if the Parma Cocker was available in different sizes? In my search to find a yummy purple BV, I saw the Parma at an online consignment store. I love the look of this bag but I'm wondering about the size. The Parma listed has dimensions of 10 long x 7 high. The same seller has the Cocker in green with python. The size of the green is 18" long x 10 " high. This makes me wonder if the Parma ever came in a larger size. I love bigger bags. Those reading my posts know I'm a huge fan of the Cervo Hobo. Should I wait it out hoping to find the Parma Cocker in a larger size?

OK, here goes...

Ebano Borsa Cocker:
Height = 8",
Width across base not including pockets = 12.5"
Width across base including side pockets = 15.5"

Biscotti Python Cocker:
Height = 8",
Width across base not including pockets = 12.5"
Width across base including side pockets = 15.5"

Rame Ostrich New Cocker (does not have side pockets:
Height = 8",
Width across base = 12.5"

If the side pockets were stuffed full, they could puff out to 18" wide. I measured mine in the empty state.

Thanks jburgh! I just find out the consignment store is in SF. I'm going to check it out this weekend. Since you have 3, I'm assuming you love this bag.

I did some research and learned that there was indeed a larger size, limited edition Parma Cocker. Fashionphile has the same size, limited edition bag in green. Green is not my color. Maybe some day the Parma will enter my life...