Parker

That's TDF! I think I like that one even better than my Madison in putty. The Madison's see-through window on the inside has the snap in the way. That Parker is great! I don't think I'd pay $118, but I'm patient...I could wait for a PCE or even to see if it makes it to the outlets in 6 months or so.

yeah, I'm hoping for the March PCE...and then I'll get it. But if not, I'll probably get it anyway since I don't live super close to an outlet. That would be a "go-to" wallet for me. It'd match everything I have...and I really want something in rose gold anyway. :smile:

I love this in black...and I really want the Parker in black leather. I love the pockets on the ends as I am forever losing my keys. I have a credit from a holiday gift return, but if I wait until March PCE I can get the wallet for free!

I bought it!!!!! couldn't help it. and I am soooo glad. it is not a small wallet by any means, much larger than the french purses. it is sooo beautiful, and for $118? come on! I'll post pics when I go into work. i love it! i haven't been this happy with a coach purchase in a long time.

I love that wallet! Ugh, too bad I already have my "all purpose" wallets, but maybe getting one in black won't be so bad when I don't want to lug around the bigger ones... And the pink one's calling my name!