Parker

shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
NoVA
That's TDF! I think I like that one even better than my Madison in putty. The Madison's see-through window on the inside has the snap in the way. That Parker is great! I don't think I'd pay $118, but I'm patient...I could wait for a PCE or even to see if it makes it to the outlets in 6 months or so.

dluv88

Feb 17, 2008
i love that color. i would wait for it to hit the outlets, its a nice color but not worth it at full price. imo

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
yeah, I'm hoping for the March PCE...and then I'll get it. But if not, I'll probably get it anyway since I don't live super close to an outlet. That would be a "go-to" wallet for me. It'd match everything I have...and I really want something in rose gold anyway. :smile:

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Beautiful Bluegrass State
I love this in black...and I really want the Parker in black leather. I love the pockets on the ends as I am forever losing my keys. I have a credit from a holiday gift return, but if I wait until March PCE I can get the wallet for free!

kavery

Loving my copper Zoe
Jan 8, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
I love the Parker wallets, I think the colors are gorgeous, especially the rose gold. I think that might just be my next purchase...

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
I bought it!!!!! couldn't help it. and I am soooo glad. it is not a small wallet by any means, much larger than the french purses. it is sooo beautiful, and for $118? come on! I'll post pics when I go into work. i love it! i haven't been this happy with a coach purchase in a long time.

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
I love that wallet! Ugh, too bad I already have my "all purpose" wallets, but maybe getting one in black won't be so bad when I don't want to lug around the bigger ones... And the pink one's calling my name!

53baglady

Jun 6, 2007
Can't wait to see your pics! I just ordered this wallet today. Glad to hear it isn't tooooo small.

jessica.lanelle

I can haz handbagz?
Jun 29, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Yes. I want that. But I want it in white to match the white Parker large convertible hippie I have been oogling. That pink is super cute too, though.

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm totally loving this collection! To me, it's much more stylish than the pleated ergo satchel, but has the same features. Can't wait to see it in person!