Parker Shoulder bag a new or older style??

curlyfur

O.G.
Mar 2, 2008
Hi,
I've been reading about the Parker line and am confused. It seems that this line is new and not yet released. I was in Vegas vacationing this last weekend, and picked up a purse called the "Parker leather shoulder bag" style 13412 SV/SN at the Premium Outlet. Did Coach make a mistake and send this bag to the outlet when it should have been to a retail store? There were 3 of these. I bought one, went back 1 hr later and the other 2 were gone. Either someone snatched it up, or maybe they noticed the error and pulled it off the floor?

Attachments

• DSCF2969 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF2969 (Medium).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 237
I was told that the Parker line was already out in Vegas, plus some dept stores already have them out for sale

oh at the outlet - they may have been returns from FP boutique if its true that they are out at the boutiques in Vegas already.

I think they have already been released in some pilot stores but not to all boutiques. So what you saw at the outlet were most likely customer returns from the FP store to the outlet. Great find! I love that bag!

This bag doesn't have a zipper...just an open bag with a magnetic button to close it. But I have seen this bag also with a purse clasp instead of the magnetic button....is it a different model or did they change to make up for not having a more secure closure?

Just found the model: 13437 $458 but it looks smaller

Last edited:
Wow, I envy you for finding a Parker at the outlet. That's actually my next Coach bag (and I haven't bought any for a long while). Is that the only one in Vegas? Does it come in different color? How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

Wow, I envy you for finding a Parker at the outlet. That's actually my next Coach bag (and I haven't bought any for a long while). Is that the only one in Vegas? Does it come in different color? How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

I was there Monday around 5pm and there were 3 of the same color (the one I bought). When I went to pay, the register SA scanned the purse and it came up to $339. She then disappeared for a minute, and came back and said something like "I went to check to make sure I give you the right discount). I got it for $169. About an hour later, I went back to do a final round, and the other 2 bags were gone. I thought someone must have bought it also, until I got on tPf and started looking into this bag because I had never heard of the Parker line before. My husband thinks that the SA's probably took the other 2 bags off the sales floor because it's not supposed to be sold yet, definitely not at the outlet!!

I was there Monday around 5pm and there were 3 of the same color (the one I bought). When I went to pay, the register SA scanned the purse and it came up to $339. She then disappeared for a minute, and came back and said something like "I went to check to make sure I give you the right discount). I got it for $169. About an hour later, I went back to do a final round, and the other 2 bags were gone. I thought someone must have bought it also, until I got on tPf and started looking into this bag because I had never heard of the Parker line before. My husband thinks that the SA's probably took the other 2 bags off the sales floor because it's not supposed to be sold yet, definitely not at the outlet!!

Holy cow. That's an awesome price you got it for. Congrats on your new purchase.

my store doesnt even have them out yet!!! my sa showed me one from the back,,you got very lucky !! If i could find one at the outlet for that price i would get it too...FP for that bag i dont feel is worth it,,,GREAT DEAL!!!