Parker NYC Bucket Tote 13433 Outlet?

I've actually never seen this one before.. but I think it's my new HG! So I'll be keeping an eye out for it.. I'm pretty sure the one with the screaming/laughing girl was under $200 at the outlets, if that helps.

I've seen this in Jackson and Lahaska in the past. Try calling around. Especially with the coupon out right now the price on this could be relatively low.. it's tag is an outlet tag so we know where the seller got it.

Seller claims it was 358 retail so do some math, 358 - 30% and 20 % coupon = $200
or 358 - 50% and 20% coupon = $143

Thank you, everybody! burb3rrylov3r, that's good math, you're right how you figure. It's probably around $150ish. That's kind of a lot for a satin bag but it's so pretty that I can overlook the price just this time. lol Hey, you're a Burberry lover your screen name says? I just bought my first Burberry item yesterday, a pretty red/black tartan plaid skinny long scarf! I'm having fun with this fashion accessory and learning different ways to tie it after viewing videos off of Google. :amuse:

I called the Ontario, CA outlet and they don't have any and I called two other places, one outlet did a search for me and said there isn't any of these bags in the whole nationwide system. The outlet price is $154.99 with the coupon would be about $124.
I guess it's not meant to be...

Yeah I figured there's only 2 ways that math could go.

OP congrats on your scarf! off topic but I have 2 pairs of Burberry glasses, daily prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses. I love them :smile: I want something nova check but I keep thinking it's going to get dirty, can't commit!

^I'm up for a new pair of prescription glasses. Where did you buy your Burberry ones? A nova check scarf wouldn't get too dirty, would it? Even if it did, dry cleaner places will clean it for around $3, at least that's what they charge here. Go for it!

^Thanks, I will check them out. It's kind of hard to imagine what a pair of glasses will look like on me without trying them on but I would like some nicer ones this time around.

I'm so glad someone started a thread about this tote! I have been obsessed with finding it and stalking ebay/bonanzle for too long! I remember seeing the laughing girl one at the outlet, but that was a long time ago and I dont even remember how much it was going for. I love this bag and have to have it, but I only like the NYC one. The best deal I've seen so far is one on ebay that has a BIN of $195 or best offer, but not sure how low they would go. If anyone happens to run across one at an outlet, please post it!