Parker large hippie in Graphite?

Nov 16, 2007
Has anyone seen the new large Parker Hippie in Graphite? I have been liking the Brooke in eggplant or taupe but have read quite a few negative comments regarding the Brook. I like the looks of the Parker large Hippie. I would like to hear your opinions please. Also if anyone has a pic of the Parker Hippie in graphite it would be much appreciated.

Oh, allow me!

100_0685.jpg

100_0683.jpg

This is her all dressed up. I love this bag and have used it almost everyday since I got her. There are loads of threads about this bag if you do a search.

well if you want one better to buy it soon since I check yesterday there was only 47 left... I dont know if they were able to make more if it sold out.. I"m kinda want one, but I have enough bag..

Oh, allow me!

100_0685.jpg

100_0683.jpg

This is her all dressed up. I love this bag and have used it almost everyday since I got her. There are loads of threads about this bag if you do a search.[/QU

Thank you so much for the photos. It's stunning. If you have used it every day it must be comfortable. The color looks like gunmetal grey with a tinge of mauve, or am I seeing things?

^^ The graphite color havent even come out yet..It will be available next month.. It only available through JAX.. like I said earlier there was only 47 left out of the 300 that were made..

I never like to say never, but I doubt this color will make it to the outlet. It's been on sale through JAX for a few months now, and it wasn't even on the Coach site. My boutique doesn't have it yet. In fact, the SA's said the only one they've actually seen is mine! I paid full price, and I don't have any regrets at all. It's a great bag.

It does have a sort of purplish/blue/pink tint to it. It has been hard to find accessories the same shade of grey. I ordered some of the new Madison stuff hoping it will match, but we'll see.

One of my local boutiques got a few graphite hippies, so I got to see IRL. But it's a "flagship" boutique, so that may be why. I also seriously doubt these will ever make it to the outlets.

I just happened to see this one yesterday at the boutique and only because it was the SA bag. It is stunning. I'm going to order that color in the Parker Slim tote bag. I just love the color.

It really looks different colors in different lights.

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

It's definitely more versatile than "graphite" suggests. I hear graphite, I think grey, but I find it looks very similar to the mushroom color, maybe slightly more grey whereas mushroom is slightly more brown. Graphite is also shimmery and mushroom is matte. Like mushroom, it's also hard to explain the color! It is very beautiful though, and has a very pretty lining.

It really looks different colors in different lights.

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

It's definitely more versatile than "graphite" suggests. I hear graphite, I think grey, but I find it looks very similar to the mushroom color, maybe slightly more grey whereas mushroom is slightly more brown. Graphite is also shimmery and mushroom is matte. Like mushroom, it's also hard to explain the color! It is very beautiful though, and has a very pretty lining.
This is the fist hippie i like I LOVE that color