Parker Hippies at outlets??

Kaitlyn30889

Jul 16, 2008
So, I've been really interested in a Parker Hippie lately. I was at two outlets this weekend and didn't see any, but thought I remembered someone on here mentioning they had seen one at and outlet. Anyone know my odds of finding one?

Also, I still have a 40% off credit for a bag at the full price store that I've been waiting to use. Should I just use it on a Hippie? Or wait for one at an outlet? which would be a better deal?

I have seen a couple of reveals where gals got parker hippies at outlet recently, even in the awesome mushroom color. However, it sounds like they ate few and far between so I don't know how much luck you'll have in finding one. I am hoping to get one too!

They are pretty rare. If I were you I'd use to get the graphite parker hippie at fp... soooo lovely! Those aren't even on the website or in the store and they are rather limited at JAX I think. If only I weren't on ban... *sigh*

I agree the hippies in the outlets seem to be very few and far between, especially in the popular colors. The 40% off credit would be at least somewhat close to the outlet price (outlet should be 50% off unless there's another 20% coupon), and you could get the graphite, which is stunning. They also have mahogany in the large hippie, and JAX said they have mushroom large hippies available again (but I don't know how many).

I would use your 40%. The chances of you getting a good color at an outlet are very slim.

I did see large leather Rose colored HIppies at my outlet this past weekend tho. No other colors,cuz i asked a SA too.

Also consider what size you want. I love the size of the small hippie and don't expect many of those to make it to the outlet (since they were not technically released in the US). Those run cheaper than the large ($298) and come in some different colors. Don't know if that helps or makes it more complicated, but personally I would go for the small with the 40% off.

I doubt you could find one at the outlets. I think it says something that people are seeing all the other Parker bags at their outlets and not having any trouble finding the style/color they want, but there are hardly any hippies there. I think Coach is holding off on sending these since they're still a hot seller, in my opinion. I think you should use your 40% off for it, especially if you're interested in the graphite or mahogany, which aren't "released" yet, so probably won't be at the outlets before Christmas. I used my $100 gift card my boyfriend got me for my birthday for my hippie, I didn't mind paying full price for it because it's such a beautiful bag! What color are you interested in?

Also consider what size you want. I love the size of the small hippie and don't expect many of those to make it to the outlet (since they were not technically released in the US). Those run cheaper than the large ($298) and come in some different colors. Don't know if that helps or makes it more complicated, but personally I would go for the small with the 40% off.

Do you know if they have small in the new fall colors? Any news on the bronze hippie?

I've heard rumors about the bronze and a pearl color, but so far it's not available yet. Maybe September or October? Those sound like fall colors.

So, I've been really interested in a Parker Hippie lately. I was at two outlets this weekend and didn't see any, but thought I remembered someone on here mentioning they had seen one at and outlet. Anyone know my odds of finding one?

Also, I still have a 40% off credit for a bag at the full price store that I've been waiting to use. Should I just use it on a Hippie? Or wait for one at an outlet? which would be a better deal?

Yes- I was the one of the ones who posted- I got my last weekend at the outlet - honey and I got the matching wallet - I was so darn excited:yahoo: I paid 108!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS the larger size in mushroom

$108??????!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously?? What was the actual price before any coupons you may have had? That couldn't have been the sticker price??

I have someone looking out for the small bronze op art, but no luck. :sad: So I'm considering the same color in the shoulder top zip. Very nice, but I'd love to get the Hippie.

I can't believe that price. WOW!!!! You are one incredibly lucky girl!!!

Now just to clarify - you didn't get the large and the wallet for $108 did you???????? I'm assuming that's just the purse? If it was for both I will just die. :nuts:

$108??????!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously?? What was the actual price before any coupons you may have had? That couldn't have been the sticker price??

I have someone looking out for the small bronze op art, but no luck. :sad: So I'm considering the same color in the shoulder top zip. Very nice, but I'd love to get the Hippie.

I can't believe that price. WOW!!!! You are one incredibly lucky girl!!!

Now just to clarify - you didn't get the large and the wallet for $108 did you???????? I'm assuming that's just the purse? If it was for both I will just die. :nuts:

It was 358 down to 269.99 less 50% less the coupon - I RAN out of the store - no the wallet was $55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!