Parker Croco

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Have you seen the new Parker Croco handbags on LP's website? I think I like the shoulder bag a lot and am considering ordering it (the Suntan color is nice too), but I just wish it had zippers and compartments on the outside like the older Dylan Croco. What are your thoughts?? :shrugs:

Have you seen the new Parker Croco handbags on LP's website? I think I like the shoulder bag a lot and am considering ordering it (the Suntan color is nice too), but I just wish it had zippers and compartments on the outside like the older Dylan Croco. What are your thoughts?? :shrugs:

I was thining the same, I wish it had some zippers or pockets, otherwise it's nice looking. There's a beautiful cognac Dylan croco on Ebay right now but IMHO the seller wants too much for it.

Lomda

I took a look at these bags on LP's website.... lovely bags. I like both colors, actually. If only they had one(just one, please!) outside pocket for keys/phone, I'd be 100% in love.

Ok, I was a little down on the croc leather and the size was off putting. But I just watched LB's video and this bag is beautiful! I love the Parker studs. The bag is so slouchy the size seems just perfect. I admit I'd prefer it in smooth leather... and I'd like a slip pocket on the back side. But this really is a gorgeous bag! I wish I could try them in person so I could pick which I prefer - the tote or the shoulder bag. Right now I'm leaning tote.

Also the croc embossing on the LB website looks so much nicer than that on the LP website. The LP Parker tote has an "eye" in the center of the bag, ugh.

I've never owned a Linea Pelle, or seen one IRL. I am really digging this style, the Parker Croco. Can't decide which I like better, the shoulder bag or the tote....probably the tote.