Parker, anyone?

I think I would love the leather...just wondering, if I put my cell and PDA in the multifunction pockets, will they sort of collapse the bag, since it's so soft? And how is the strap drop? (sorry so many questions!)

Last edited:
I love my Parker Shoulder!!!! The leather is soft and the bag is smooshy, but it's fabulous!! I put my cell phone in the side pocket... It's easy to grab out of there instead of having to open up the snap and go inside the bag. I have lipgloss, gum, misc cards and a purse hanger in my multifunction pocket inside. This doesn't seem to smash the bad down at all. HTH'S!!!

I love my Parker Shoulder!!!! The leather is soft and the bag is smooshy, but it's fabulous!! I put my cell phone in the side pocket... It's easy to grab out of there instead of having to open up the snap and go inside the bag. I have lipgloss, gum, misc cards and a purse hanger in my multifunction pocket inside. This doesn't seem to smash the bad down at all. HTH'S!!!
Thanks! That helps me. (I just posted a question for you where your picture is posted).

It's a great bag!! I just picked this one up at the outlet:smile: It's super soft but still holds its shape nicely!

Can I ask which outlet? I've been debating about the Parker, but wanting to wait for the outlet price, and I hadn't seen any at my outlet or reports on them reaching the outlets yet.

Thanks!